- To establish an administration to govern and direct the functions, operations, business, and all activities of this Association.
- To encourage interested volunteer adult leadership to share their time and effort in behalf of the program, and to offer encouragement in this regard.
- To provide a vehicle through which juveniles may expand their education and knowledge of the game of soccer beyond that which each might do individually.
- To provide a program of well-organized, non-competitive and competitive, athletics helping to develop the physical, emotional, and social stability of the juveniles participating.
- To establish uniform Policy and Procedures for Youth Soccer competition in this Association which are best suited to its own particular needs, giving full recognition to and being in accord with the underlying and basic principles set forth by F.I.F.A. Policy and Procedures established with particular recognition of safety, physical and emotional needs of our youth.
- To develop the game in non-affiliated areas within the Association boundaries.
- To represent this Association in all matters of organized Youth Soccer in Washington State.